Thank you KidloLand for sponsoring this blog post. I received compensation in exchange for my review of this app. However, all opinions stated are my own. This post also contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. View our full disclosure policy HERE.
What I Liked About This App:-It was easy to navigate and my 2 year old could figure it out for the most part on her own.
-There is so much included that it can keep my 2 year old and my 4 year old entertained in different ways.
-Because of everything included, there is no chance my kiddos would get bored and play the same thing over and over again in this app.
-This app really draws in boys and girls with a variety of topics such as vehicles, animals, food, circus, dinosaurs and more.
-Even the songs are interactive so my kids can still click on objects in the background and they will move and make noises, keeping my girls engaged and having them do more than just watching a video.
-Lyrics at the bottom of each song so the girls can start to follow along as they get older
-There is a little hand that shows you what to do for the activities, like swipe, tap, etc. along with oral directions on some games
When I first opened the app, I didn't realize that each part of the app/package had to be downloaded separately, even if you have a subscription which gives you access to all the different parts. Because of this, I only had a few parts downloaded the first time my two year old tried it while we were at her sister's swim class and away from our wi-fi. This can actually be a plus though, because you don't need to use up the storage on your device if there is a part of the app that you aren't interested in accessing. Just download what you want!
Skills My Daughters Worked on Through The AppA lot of time apps (especially some of the free ones we've tried) focus on one skill. I loved that this app has so many different parts and focuses on so many different skills that are relevant and important to toddlers and preschoolers.
Some of the skills I've noticed my daughters working on just in the brief time we've explored the app:
-fine motor with moving and manipulating pieces
-puzzles and fitting pieces together
-counting (up to 100 for my 4 year old)
When I say this app includes so much, I am not joking. We haven't even scratched the surface with the games, songs and activities we've already explored. Look at everything this app has to offer:
* 380+ Nursery Rhymes, Songs, Games and Activities that form a perfect companion for a preschooler
* 95+ popular children rhymes like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary had a little Lamb, Old MacDonald Had A Farm, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, If You Are Happy, London Bridge, BINGO, etc.
* 175+ Fun & original children songs to teach ABCs, fruits, vehicles, trucks, animals, dinos, vegetables, animal sounds, water animals, birds, shapes, insects, numbers, colors, Christmas songs, etc.
* 26 ABC alphabet songs with a song for every letter + the ABC song
* 6 Old MacDonald Songs including Old MacDonald had a farm, Jungle and Circus!
* 60+ songs on Animals, Birds, Insects, Water Animals, Animal Sounds and Dinos - 10 Vehicle Songs - 20 songs on Fruits and Vegetables - 10 Colors Songs - 10 Shapes Songs with Original music and lyrics for your kids
* 100+ fun educational games/puzzles/activities for toddlers
* 4 Row Your Boat songs including Ride your Bike, Drive Your Car and Fly Your Plane
* 12 songs to teach Months of The Year
* 10 Lullabies to make your baby sleep
* 10 songs to teach Numbers and Counting
* 3 Christmas songs and 5 Christmas carols
And as if that wasn't enough, they are adding new content monthly. You can try this app out for free and pay to add the packages that you are interested in. You can also pay the subscription fee (month and yearly options) to unlock all the packages and any future packages.
You can find KidloLand in the Amazon app store, the Google Play store or the Apple App Store.