Linking up again this week with Kacey at Doodle Bugs. I love this linky every week. A nice chance to reflect on the week.
I decided to get Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites and join a bunch of other bloggers in a book study. My initial thought was I probably shouldn't do this since I'm not in the classroom but the more I thought about it, the more I realized a few things...
1. It would be a good way to stay up to date on best practice.
2. It would be a chance to connect with other bloggers.
3. It could help with my TpT product creations...possibly give me new ideas.
4. It could make me a better tutor.
5. I could apply some strategies to my religious ed. class each week to make it more hands on.
I read the first two chapters last night in preparation for the start of the study this weekend. It is a very fast read with very short chapters. Some of the strategies I've heard and used before. There were some others that got me thinking about ways I could incorporate that with younger kids. Are you joining in??
We also played indoor hopscotch...aka jump around the hallway. And we had a playdate and tried out our new bingo markers.
Have a great weekend.